If you are going to buy a home in Lake Arrowhead, you need to know the market. As of today when compared to 90 days ago, we have:
- 687↑ Active Listings on the mountain up from 676
- 22↑ Under $100,000 = up from 16
- 492↑ Under $500,000 on the mountain up from 477
- 303↑ Active Listings in Arrowhead Woods (with Lake Rights) or Lakefront up from 255
- 28 Under $250,000 in Arrowhead Woods (with Lake Rights) or Lakefront
- 202↑ Under $500,000 in Arrowhead Woods (with Lake Rights) or Lakefront up from 198
- 62↓ Over $1,000,000 in Arrowhead Woods (with Lake Rights) or Lakefront down from 72
- 38 Active From $1,000,000 to $2,499,999 in Arrowhead Woods (with Lake Rights) or Lakefront
- 24 Active Above $2,500,000 in Arrowhead Woods (with Lake Rights) or Lakefront
- Currently, our highest priced home for sale is $15,900,000. Yes, it's a Lakefront.
- The Highest Priced Sale in the past quarter was $1,189,000 down from $2,450,000, but we did just have a $2,525,000 all cash sale. Maybe things are turning around.
In comparing Q3 2013 to Q3 2014 numbers, inventory has increased slightly overall moving through the summer selling season. Normally unheard of, we currently have 3 homes in Arrowhead Woods (with Lake Rights) for under $200,000. We are still seeing multiple-offers on homes, and even those which have been on the market for some time. The market still seems to be in a state of flux. With so many new listings, you'd think it would be a buyer's market. But, with only 3 sales in Arrowhead Woods in the past 60 days, one has to wonder what's going on. Here are some interesting facts: Comparing Q3 2013 to Q3 2014 the median Sale Price is up 18.62%, while the number of sales is down 5.98%. With plenty of homes from which to choose, be it a cabin or luxury lakefront estate, the top three reasons for buying a home in Lake Arrowhead today are:
- The inventory is high and sales are slow,
- Interest rates are still extremely low, and
- Your negotiating power as a buyer, though not what it used to be, is still good. But, keep in mind that sellers overall will not be wanting to consider "low ball" offers knowing that prices are indeed on the rise.
Get your mountain home today so you have it for the holidays!
Don’t wait any longer. It can’t get better than this. Contact Glenn Tinturin today.
ArrowheadRealEstate.com is your best for Source for Real Estate in the Lake Arrowhead, California market area.
Welcome to your Lake Arrowhead California real estate resource, also serving Point Hamiltair, Cedar Ridge, Arrowhead Woods, Hamiltair Estates, Blue Jay, Lakefront Homes, Twin Peaks, Crestline, Running Springs, and the surrounding areas.
Getting a home here in Lake Arrowhead is wonderfully different. You're not just buying a house...you're acquiring a magnificent lifestyle. Living in a resort community is a whole new way of life, especially at a lakeside alpine resort. And, it is absolutely fabulous!
Purchasing real estate in Lake Arrowhead CA is a great investment whether you are buying your first home, second home, vacation home, or you're a seasoned real estate investor looking for rental income property. You're invited to visit this site often to view Lake Arrowhead homes for sale and see listing information directly from our multiple listing service (MLS), read home buying advice, get information about local schools, and the Lake Arrowhead community. Who knows, you just might find the ideal waterfront home of your dreams.
Selling your home is also a very important decision. It's important that the sale of your home is handled with care and professionalism, assuring you the quickest sale with the highest net return possible. For more information about the selling process, please visit the home selling advice section of this site, under News, Seller's Tips. Feel free to further explore this site, request FREE real estate reports, get information on Current Listings and get your real estate questions answered in the Contact Us section.